APPLYING FOR HELP
Thank you for your interest in our programs! Rebuilding Together Greater Dallas is proud to serve the neighbors in our communities who need help keeping their homes safe and healthy.
Before applying, please read the applicant criteria below. If you have a question that was not answered, please call our office at 972-245-6900.
- You must be a homeowner and use your home as your primary residence
- You must be low to moderate income, as determined by the number of people residing in your home in accordance with the HUD guideline
(please review our income guidelines below)
- You must be unable to complete the work on your own
- You must qualify as low to moderate income according to the AMI (average median income) of county you live in
- Weatherization, such as caulking, glazing or replacing windows
- Grab bars, wheelchair ramps and other accessibility improvements
- Installation of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, outdoor safety lights
- Flooring repair or replacement
- Painting, interior and exterior
- Window repair or replacement
- Clutter removal and yard clean up
- Replacing appliances with energy efficient models, installing low-flow toilets
- Repairing work orders issued by city or county housing
If you think you would be a good fit for our programs, we would be happy to accept your application! Please continue to the program you wish to be a part of, or if you would like an application mailed to you or need assistance filling it out, please contact our office at 972-245-6900.