The application Process
We know that asking for help can be difficult, so it's our goal to make the application process as easy as possible. Here is a step by step guide to what you can expect as a homeowner applying for help through Rebuilding Together Greater Dallas.
- 1. Complete the homeowner application or call our office (972-245-6900) to have an application sent to you.
- 2. Fill out the application completely, including all pages and supporting documents.
- 3. Once we receive your application, our staff will contact you to make sure we have all the proper documentation.
- 4. If all qualifications are met, the project moves forward for possible funding (this step can take up to 6-8 months). *Some projects never get funded*
- 5. Once funding is secured for the project, our staff will do an initial assessment of the home.
- 6. After this initial site preview is completed, you will be notified whether you have been approved for our programs.
- 7. If you have been approved, we will then begin finding the volunteer group and funding to complete your project. This process can take some time depending on the number and type of repairs that are requested, up to a year in some cases.
If you have questions about the application process or aren't sure of your application status, please call our office at 972-245-6900 or email us at Applications@rebuildingdallas.org.