Rebuilding Together Greater Dallas offers several programs in the City of Dallas. Below you will find information regarding our programs, our service areas as well as our application. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding our programs.
Questions about our program? Please contact Esmerald delaCruz at 972.636.8039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Serve our Troops
Provide critical home repairs and home modifications to veterans in Dallas County. This program is open to veterans from past and present wars. The program is for veterans who:
- Have an honorable discharge
- Own their own home
- Are current on their taxes
- Do not have any liens on the home
Service Area: City of Dallas
The program budget will not exceed $7,500.00 per household.
Click below on the Veteran Application
Safe at Home
Provide critical home repairs and home modifications to will enable the homeowner to age in place. Work ranges from installation of grab bars, building ramps, ensuring accessibility. This program also includes critical home repairs such as installation of flooring, new roof, minor plumbing and electrical services. Foundation work will only be done if it falls into the budget per household. The program is for:
- Be elderly (62 or older), disabled (documented), and/or a family with dependent children.
- Be living on a very low income according to HUD guidelines.
- Own the home and live in the house (single family dwelling in Dallas County).
- Be current with real estate taxes or have an agreement with DCAD for all delinquent real estate taxes.
- No liens on the property
- Commit to a personal or family member service hours during the service project
South Dallas: Zip Code 75215- Ideal Neighborhood
West Dallas: Zip Code 75212- Westmoreland Heights, Wynnewood Heights
Oakcliff: Zip Code 75203- 10th St. Historical Neighborhood
The program budget will not exceed $5,000.00 per household
Click below on the Safe at Home Application
National Rebuilding Day
This program is designed to revitalize communities in the City of Dallas. Rebuilding Together Greater Dallas is focusing their efforts on the 10th St. Historical Neighborhood. Applications are collected only in this neighborhood.
Zipcode 75203 – 10th St. Historical Neighborhood
The program budget will not exceed $10,000.00 per household
Click below for the NRD Application
Dallas County HUD Guidelines